View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Sun, Jan-07-01, 07:37

Plan: CAD/CALP
Stats: 184/181/150
BF:
Progress: 9%
Talking WOW COOL!!!

I am in Scarborough!!! My husband and I moved here 1 1/2 years ago and I must admit (by my fault) that I haven't made many friends yet. I'm one of those home bodies and I've always been weary of making personal friends at work. And since work and home is all I see... well! I decided that this year I'd do something social or what ever where I could enjoy myself and make new friends. A town as great as this is hard to enjoy with no friends! (Although my best friend is very good to me (my hubby))

I just started this diet (CAD) this week and I must admit that I'm not finding it as hard as I thought I would. I crave chocolate alot during the day but I don't give in. I'm going to go get some soy flour today to make some bread. I'm getting a little sick of eggs for breakfast. I also have recipes to make muffins and pancakes with the soy flour. So I'll give that a shot. I hope it doesn't taste bad!! Anyhoo, write back or e-mail me if you wish. I would like that!!! Nice chatting with you girls. And Thanks!

Josee