Thread: headaches!!!
View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Wed, Sep-10-03, 10:51

Plan: Atkins
Stats: // Male 69 inches
BF:27%/21%/15%
Progress: -27977%

I know what you mean about doctors. Why is it so hard to find a good doctor? Could it be that once people find a good one they don't tell anyone?

I've found a great dentist, a great mechanic, and even a great group that redid our kitchen. Why can't I find a good doctor?

My current doctor perscribes for the symptoms instead of investigating the problem. I hate that, but I live with it until I find a good one.

So I can imagine how bad most doctors in small towns or part of large "assembly line" clinics can be.

If it goes on for more than a week and is not related to calorie intake, carb (sugar) intake, caffiene intake (or lack thereof), vitamin and mineral intake, water intake or stress. Then I'm sure you will do the right thing.

Sounds like you are getting plenty of water though at a minimum you should be drinking 90 oz if you can. (according to water.com)

It could even be stress related. I'm sure you have a few things to stress about with kids, broke, young, no insurance, a new diet, among other things I'm sure.

I see you live on the Olympic Peninsula. Go visit the ocean when you have a bit of time, it always sooths my wife in times of stress.

Praying for you,
Mike

PS. And take your vitamins.