View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Tue, Sep-09-03, 22:08

Plan: atkins/intermit. fasting
Stats: 166/136/135 Female 5'3''
BF:
Progress: 97%

Is there an important date that is making you in such a hurry to lose? Did you put the weight on in a hurry? When I was on induction I ate a variety of vegetables. Salads just happened to be inculuded in my veggie intake. I also ate cheese, eggs etc. But I didn't eat them as though I was on a diet. It was mike being a kid in a candy shop for me. I began eating veggies that I have always loved but rarely ate because the rest of the family really didn't like such things. Corn and green beans were our certified vegetables. I found myself, recently, asking the family if they missed corn and they said "no". Hubby makes the kids try every vegetable that I eat. Now they eat it without prodding.

I rarely eat more than 2 eggs ( remember, 1 egg is a serving ). Generally it is one egg but it varies. For the most part, I eat my cheese in the AM. I don't know why, I just do. With the 1-2 eggs I might add a breakfast meat with lowcarb bread. However, I had no low carb bread on induction mainly because I didn't know that it existed. Supbughan, I never paid any attention to rather or not I were in ketosis.
I was concious of loss in weight and inches. I do have symptoms now and again of a metallic taste in my mouth and sweet smelling urine.

SB, how much weight have you lost? I didn;t see anything about how much you've lost. Maybe you are doing better than what you think.

Black57