View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Tue, Sep-09-03, 19:43

Plan: Atkins-ish :D
Stats: 210/205/150 Female 5' 4"
BF:
Progress: 8%

Tammie! Thanks for your post!! Actually, I have been LCing now for......5 months (this time around, anyways) and am officially a turtle..(only 19 or so lbs, but hey, thats fine..) anyways, being on this particular way of eating, or life for me.. has been a positive change I think, for my body... I did however get another cyst the other day, but it was easily popped and is now healing... its the first one Ive gotten in quite some time..my skin has also cleared up considerably.. I still have blemishes once in a while, but it used to be that I always had one or two painful pimples on my face, that I would constantly mess with.. (bad habit, I know..) but now, my skins pretty clear with the occasional zit... ah well..

But again, I wanted to thank you for posting this.. I cant believe the kinds of things that people undergo for treatment, as in your case.. I would never have imagined a 'boil-like' condition to result in such extremes as you have endured.. has it helped? (If my comments come off as naive or insulting, please let me know...!) I know of many situations where people have had to have the cyst cut out... and Im just glad that when I get one, its not nearly that serious, nor has the condition appeared to get any worse from when it originally started occuring....

Good luck with your own condition, and feel free to post about these things any time.. Ive always been so amazed at how open everyone is about personal issues...but then again, any site where everyone pretty much openly admits their weight, has to be a pretty intimate place to be ... Take care!