Old Tue, Sep-09-03, 18:11
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins,PP - wgt in %
Stats: 100/96.8/69 Female 5'6.5"
BF:DWTK/DDare/JEnuf
Progress: 10%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie22
I just wanted to let you guys know about my experience with Synergydiet.com. Maybe you can spare yourselves the headaches my dealing with them caused me. I ordered from them using a coupon code. I followed the directions on the coupon, which required ordering over $65 worth of products and even bypassing the free shipping for the 2 day shipping. The coupon said that the doubling of items (which is what the coupon was for) would not appear on the invoice and not to worry when it's not on there.

When I got my shipment I saw the company had not honored the coupon doubling my order. When I called the manager at their store I was dissapointed when she was rude and verging on hostile towards me. She told me the coupon was no longer valid. When I asked her why it was still online then, she told me "someone must have forgotten to take it off." Stunned I told her that as a reputable company they should honor any coupons with no expiration date listed. She basically told me, 'tough, you're out of luck'. When I asked her why someone didn't contact me when they saw the coupon code on my order to tell me they wouldn't be honoring the coupon she told me in a nasty tone that "the manager probably didn't have time to call." At this point I told her it was their responsability to take enough time to provide good service to their customers. I told her I wanted the coupon honored, or at the very least, to honor it up to $10 which is what I paid extra for the shipping just so I could use the coupon. She refused both, her tone impatiant and rude. She further told me returning (even if I drove it up that day, which I was tempted to do despite the distance because I was so upset) was not an option. Overall, the manager was rude and hostile and never once apologized for the mistake. I would never order from them again.

Just thought I'd share my experience. Maybe one of you will order your low carb products elsewhere and avoid similar hassles.

I strongly recommend you take this up with the manager! Have you written an email using the feedback page at http://www.synergydiet.com/feedback.html? You should really let them know in writing of your upset.