View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Tue, Sep-09-03, 13:59
Registered Member

Plan: Suzanne Summers/Atkins
Stats: 240/250/145
BF:
Progress: -11%

I never get bored eating the same thing every day. I am a child of habit. During the week I eat:

Snack: One tiny Atkins brownie eaten 1/2 hour after I awake (5:30 am)

B 8:30: 1-2 egg omlet with turkey, ham, bacon, mushrooms and one slice of cheese.

L noon: Cobb salad 2+cups of spinach with ham, turkey, cucumbers, mushrooms, tomatoe, some shreaded cheese topped with Newman's light italian dressing mixed with Walden Farms zero carb dressing and a small dollop of sour cream dill homemade dressing. I use small amounts of dressing but like the flavor of the mix.

Snack If I have one: Suzane Somers low carb brownies made up into cookies, one SF Russell Stover mint pattie, small piece of Atkins chocolate endulge bar.

D6:30-7: Dinner size kosher hot dog(1 carb) with zero carb BBQ sauce and 2 slices of cheese, low carb tortilla with ground beef and 2 slices of cheese, or some meat/fish.

Snack if I have one 8:30 or 9pm: Atkins tiny brownie 1/2 inch by inch, clam dip with Atkins chips

Weekend: no eggs, more meat, less veggies (no salad)I eat more often but smaller quantities.

However, I have not been able to loose weight so do not go by what I eat.