View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Tue, Sep-09-03, 12:32

Plan: Low carb
Stats: 224/217/159 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 11%

Good morning, Duck...
Yes, I agree with you about the attitude towards LC'ing in Europe. At least in Munich. The culture bases much of the food on the delicious fresh pretzels and rolls. But the meats and cheeses, plus salads and fresh eggs are so wonderful.

Usually I don't concern myself anymore whether or not I would offend someone if I turn down food. But in Germany, I was totally different.
The grandparents are in their late 70's -80's, and as gracious guests, we ate what was served us. To do otherwise would've been selfish.

The good thing is I gained no weight. Probably from all the walking around we did. Oh how I wish we as Americans could do that! But everything is so far, or not close to train stations like what you have over there.

The tv show was some morning tv show in Salzburg. Their viewers could call in with ideas , and one guy wanted to see the idea I mentioned to you. I don't know where they got the snow. There were two huge snoe-blowing machines they turned on to blow flakes on us.

We ate lunch at the Glockenspiel Cafe in Salzburg and also visited Mozart's two houses.
Tshioos!
Annie-Pie