#8   ^
Old Mon, Apr-02-01, 21:51
Registered Member

Plan:
Stats: 220/199/140
BF:
Progress:
Default Pork rines!!!

Since I have been on this low carb diet, I have found so many recipies with pork rines...
I will have to post them if you want them all but they look delisious... I want to make them first before I post them....
One I am intrested it is crushing it to use it as bread crumbs in all kinds of things... I even saw a recipe that used crushed porkrines as the flour thing for this kinda hard toast to use for spreads and dips... It looked great...
Pork rines are the way to go.. Over here in Okinawa, they even have hot and spicy... Yum... Let me know if you guys hear anymore recipies about them too and I will post them as soon as I make them for myself...

Popcorn is good but not worth it... Also did you know that they have pork rines that are microwavable just like popcorn and come in all kinds of flavors? Well those would be good to try... My favorite is heating up my bag of pork rines and sprinkling shreaded cheese all over it with your favorite seasoning just enough to melt the cheese a LITTLE. It takes the place of popcorn for me expleshly when watching a scarry movie and ya need that... LOL