View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Mon, Sep-08-03, 11:10
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 163/157/135 Female 5foot7inches
BF:bit to much
Progress: 21%

Hi all, Wiggles please age is just a number, I'm 34 so not really what you would call a spring chicken either. And Paradox did mention in the first post, young at heart. so please join us, Hi Jaybird, its so nice to have this small group to be accountable to I think we can all be such a support to each other. Its so difficult trying to do it alone especially when you have small children eating all the good stuff around you. My two children are in school now during the day but I run a small daycare in my home and now I have 4 little ones running around (its nap time right now) and you know the fav's around here are chicken nuggets, mac & cheese and cookies. So I am faced with temptation all day long. I havent had many kids that enjoy the kinds of things we eat on this wol so i am cooking like 6 different meals a day.
Yesterday I had a cheat, I am so bummed, My family and i went to Bush Gardens, Its so hard to make the right choices there. I did stay away from the funnel cakes and all the really bad stuff but i paid 7 bucks for a half of a sandwich so you better believe I ate the bread. Wow its the first bread that I've had in almost 2 1/2 monthes, It was so awsome. Bread and Potatoes are the things that i miss most. But as much as we walked I can't see how it could have done much damage. I am still in Ketosis so I guess I will be fine. I have to say that after I ate it yesterday I felt so sick, that food seemed to sit right up under my boobs for hours. and I had a terrible headache afterwards too. Anyway I'm back to being good today, I even skipped my coffee which i love trying to make up the difference from yesterday.
Hey wiggles, about the pictures, dont be embarressed , you could hang it over his head for years when he gets older, and then just thin how proud of you he will be when he see's that you lost the weight by sticking to something like this. And now being a non smoker he will have such a better life because of that. That really is my next goal, I have tried to quit so many times and have failed every time , I'm going to do it one day and I know my kids will be so happy. My daughter is even quoting tv commercials now and she's 4. She said "can anyone tell me why smoking isnt stupid" ahhhh I wanted to die, I just told her "no I cant tell you why it isnt stupid " .
Jaybird, thats so good that you are doing the palates, I wish I would just do something other than walking , I have one of those 400. machines in my garage and its just sitting there,
Dang i didnt know I had rambled on that much, I will check in with you guys later,