View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Mon, Sep-08-03, 09:09

Plan: IF +LC
Stats: 287/165/165 Female 66"
BF:
Progress: 100%

Two weeks off really isn't too much from a theoretical standpoint, Arnie You can take as much as 3 weeks off before any changes happen, and those are just neurological adaptation ones (they snap back into line fast). It takes you a good 6 weeks to build muscle, and that's about how long it takes to lose it, just FYI.

As for those 6 meals, it's up to you. I find now that I just can't go longer than 4 hours w/o a meal. After all this time I'm programmed for 3 - 4 hours. Typically when doing BFL by the book you'll find stories of people who went hog wild and gained back 10 lbs eating like crap. The WOR is not a lisence to eat anything and everything - and frankly, I don't think that's a problem for your typical LCer, we learned that the hard way I'd treat is as a LC free day - eat when you're hungry, don't worry excessively about the protein numbers and rest! R-E-S-T. Got that ?

If you're worried that after two weeks you'll have lost the impetus to get back at C2 then I'd suggest doing some different cardio on your holidays if you can. Longer, slower cardio - just to change things up.

We're big fans of the weathernetwork up here - we've been watching the reports on the fires for weeks. It's terrifying just to watch. My BF's parents are in Hope, BC and we have friends in Barriere and Kamloops. It's pretty awful.

-Nat