#1   ^
Old Sun, Sep-07-03, 19:51

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 220/182.5/145 Female 63 inches
BF:alot!
Progress: 50%
Talking Survived Weekend Wedding!

Hi There,

Back from a weekend out of town where I attended a friend's wedding, with dh and 2 kiddies along for the very looong ride (about 5 hr drive, but many stops along the way).

I think I did okay??? But tomorrow morniing weigh-in will determine if any damage has been done.

On the way there...we stopped at a Wendy's...so had some salad....did a later stop, I was hungry, restaurant closing...had decaf coffee and about 1/3 cup of kiddie's frozen yogurt (was actually too sweet!).

Breakfast and lunch were basically okay (eggs, bacon & roast chicken & salad)....and then time for the wedding!

GOOD STUFF: I stuck to club soda most of the evening, with a sip of punch, and some of dh's diet pepsi. The buffet was pretty good: I avoided all the pasta, macaroni, potato, rice salads, bread, rolls and potates.

....AND STUCK TO: roast beef, roast chicken, a tablespoon of peas (no other hot veggies!)....had cut up cauliflower, celery, brocolli, cucumber w/ranch dip, green salad and devilled eggs!

Also had about 1/2 cup of fresh fruit salad...and 1/2 small slice of wedding cake. Decaf and cream as well.

I did move my body alot and danced the night away so I'm sure I did burn some calories.

This morning....brunch at the hotel (more roast beef, salad, bacon, sausage, eggs benedict w/out the english muffin, and small slice of melon).

Dinner on the road was rib eye steak and salad (and a few bites of a dinner roll - hot w/butter - and yes it TASTED GREAT!).

So all in all IT CAN BE DONE!...I avoided all the other cakes, mousses, jellos, pastries and I know I feel better for it. I also declined the wine that came with the wedding dinner...and stuck to the soda or water.

Hope I have good news this week with lbs or inches lost!

Froufie
Sponsored Links