View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Sep-07-03, 18:39

Plan: atkins
Stats: 350/307/185 Female 5 feet 5 inches
BF:51%
Progress: 26%
Default a better mirror experience

a couple of weeks ago I posted how seeing myself nude in a hotel mirror really threw me for a loop, see all that fat hanging on my body, and seeing what my body really looks like, rather than how I see it in my head.
Well, I was just in a hotel again, this time for 2 nights, and I spent some more time in front of the mirror in the all-together. Luckily I had the room to myself Anyhow, this time it was not as devastating, and I can actually see what I look like and not feel ashamed, and I can see some difference in my body now and a couple of weeks ago.

It was a much more positivie experience this time. I also found that I didn't automatically feel ashamed when I did confront my naked self in that mirror. So it might be that my self esteem is no longer quite so strongly attached to my inner sense of how I look. Wow.
I think this was an even more important experience than I was aware of at the time!

I could not have done this without this forum and this entire website. Without you guys, I would not be where I am today.

so thank you!!!

Rena
Sponsored Links