#14   ^
Old Sun, Sep-07-03, 18:07

Plan: Low Carb
Stats: 417/213/117 Female 62
BF:
Progress: 68%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimmpy
Thursday is my favorite day of the week now. It's the day I weigh in and see if I've lost any more.

Sunday is my weigh day and that was today. Another 2.5 pounds gone forever. Yipee!! Every week I go in there still expecting it to say I've gained 10 pounds b/c I ate good food but instead it always tells me I've lost something. What is really fantastic is that I no longer care if I don't lose 10 lbs in a week. I used to feel like I had to rapidly lose weight. I think that was because on the other diets I still had all the cravings so I couldn't stand a slow weight loss. I was dying of hunger the whole time. Now I'm hardly ever hungry so who cares if I lose weight at a slow pace.....2 pounds a week is standard and just fine for me. At first I lost a lot more than that but now I've settled into a good 2.5 pounds a week. Yesterday I had a huge steak and salad for dinner. For some reason later on I was still hungry and ate 2 hot dogs. Got up today thinking...oh no I ate more than usual right before my weigh day!!.....Another 2.5 pounds gone...I JUST LAUGH MY ASS OFF!! Literally...I am literally laughing my ass off...I have laughed about 1/4 of it off and now I'm going for the rest....before long I'll have a skinny behind.....Love you dr. atkins!