View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Sun, Sep-07-03, 09:42

Plan: South Beach
Stats: 151/148/125 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 12%

Okie dokie...1 more time now...Always eat a higher carb food with a source of protein or fat. Today I had 1/2 a small apple with a tablespoon of peanutbutter as a 10:00 snack. I eat when I wake up 7:30, 10:00, 12:30, 3:00, 5:30, and a small light snack at around 7:00 if I want. The apple was on the list of foods to eat regularly in the Atkins for Life book. Popcorn is in the eat moderately section, but I didnt think a small handful would really matter (and it was to appease my mom as well, shes really worried). I understand now that I need to...

Introduce carbs in the form of vegetables and fruit first, grains later.. off of the eat regularly and eat moderately lists.
-Does that mean I cant have popcorn once a week, or some Kashi cereal once a week, as long as Im staying in my carb count.

I understand since I am on the Atkins diet that the carbs should be spread throughout the day. I want to stay on Atkins, not mix and match, or switch over.

I eat even when Im not hungry, is this okay? Im staying under 1400 cal. and in my carb levels (25-30 NET at the moment...Im going to start 30-35 in a week or so). I have to eat all the time in order to get those numbers in. Is that alright? Thanks again...