#15   ^
Old Sun, Sep-07-03, 08:04

Plan: IF +LC
Stats: 287/165/165 Female 66"
BF:
Progress: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsve
I am not trying to lose weight anymore, I am trying to lose body fat by conversion into lean muscle.
Tsve, muscle will not grow in a vacuume. You have to give your body the fuel to create it. Exercising is only 20-30% of the equation, if you eat junk, or if you don't eat enough then you're not going to be able to create the new tissue necessary - you're not even going to be strong enough to do the damage necessary to cause growth to happen.

I've read your posts in the recent weeks and frankly, you're exercising to excess and cutting calories and carbs in excess (as you just stated above) - the only thing you're going to gain from this IMHO is heartache and stress as you try to achieve something that isn't possible based on the methods you are using.

Your body needs fuel - if you're LCing that will come from fat, not protein. If you eat HC that comes from carbs, not protein. The protein goes toward building and repairing tissue - not toward energy, this is especially true with a LC WOE. No fuel = no growth.

I don't mean to come off sounding harsh, but frankly I'm concerned about you.

Do you know what the definition of insanity is? Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Nat