#1   ^
Old Sun, Sep-07-03, 07:52

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 260/260/160 Female 66
BF:
Progress: 0%
Default Intro Cathy2003!

Hi all,

My name is Cathy and I live in Pennsylvania, US. I'm a newly wed having just been married this past May 2003. I am currently about 100 pounds overweight and 30 years old. It's time for me to shake things up and really concentrate on getting healthy. I don't have any children and my husband and I don't plan on having any either. We do have two pets though who are like our kids. One is a small mixed breed dachshund mix named Tweak and the other is a furball cat named Domino.

I have been overweight my entire life and am looking for something that will not only work to help me lose this 100 pounds I have set as my goal, but also to become a way of life for health.

I've read the Atkins New Diet Revolution book and it definately seems that most of my health related issues come from eating too many of the wrong kinds of carbs. Too often convienence has me stopping at fast food or ordering pizza, the afternoon pick me up is a snickers bar etc.

I'm looking to start induction tomorrow morning though I've already been eating much less of the refined carbs this weekend. I've made my official start 9/8/03.

Done my measurements and tomorrow morning I'll step on the scale then I"m putting the scale away. I'm also getting up and walking on the treadmill in the morning for 30 mins.

I think it's a good start. I'm sure you'll all see alot of me in the coming weeks and months.

Thanks all,
Cathy
Sponsored Links