View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Sun, Sep-07-03, 00:26

Plan: low cal,less pro. atkins
Stats: 138/130/118 Female 179 centimeters
BF:
Progress: 40%

yes hidees, ATM, I feel like I am slipping into a coma or something. it is scary, and I am not being over dramatic. I am a really serious and nothing eccentrical sort of person.
chysmith, thanks for sugesting the vegetables. yesterday I had them, today I had a lot of fiber in the nuts I ate, so I actually didn't eat a salad. I am not on induction though so I don't eat salads every single day. I also do not think with taking proper supplimentation, a day without vegetables will kill me..or will it??

to provide insight to my menu
for breakfast I have usually 2 eggs
at noon I eat 1 ounce of nuts
right before I work out I have nuts or I eat half a can of tuna, mayo and relish
after I work out, I eat something light, like around 300 calories, but it is varied
for dinner I eat something light, drink decaf coffee and sometimes have no sodium broth
er...sometimes, but not lately, I eat atkins endulge bar, and on some mornings I have an atkins shake instead of eggs
I space out my Basic 3, thre times a day and take l-caritine 3 times a day, as directed, all in intervals
I drink nearly 4 liters of water per day, one glass upon rising and a full litter before and after a workout, also consuming about a half a liter during workouts.
...and I work out doing cardio and aerobic plus pilates, swimming and flex band resistance for about 4 hours a day, 6 times a week....
it all of a sudden caught up with me!! hm...still don't know what to do.