View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sat, Sep-06-03, 23:47

Plan: low cal,less pro. atkins
Stats: 138/130/118 Female 179 centimeters
BF:
Progress: 40%
Exclamation something strange is happening to me!!

I don't know why, but I feel really weird inside. First, I lie down to sleep and I feel sort of dizzy. But not really dizzy, more like I am going to faint. I never fainted before, but I think that is what it feels like. Then, my heart is surging. My pulse is stable, and NO, I am not on absolutely any kind of drug or ephedra. I am only taking l-cartenine plus Basic 3, period.
I HAVE been working out a lot lately. To an extreme point. And I have been seriously cutting my carbs. To an extreme point. I calculated today, and I couldn't have had more than 8. And today was a high carb day compared to yesterday, when I had perhaps 5 or 6.
I also feel like I am being pulled like in this tunnel, just really like when you dive in the water and that surge you feel. That is how I am feeling, and I don't know what to do since I am not taking any kind of suppliments aside from the afore mentioned.
No caffenine.
No alchohol or cigarettes.
No food allergies, I've been tested before.
I also don't eat an exceptional number of calories, although I do high fat. I do around 1200-1400 cal. and that is heavy cardio and staying hydrated. Do you think my brain is not getting enough glucose??
In all seriousness, what do you think is happening to me, because I feel really nervous about it.
Thanks for any help.
Sponsored Links