#4   ^
Old Mon, Apr-02-01, 19:08
lizzy38

Plan:
Stats: //
BF:
Progress:
Wink Hi Doreen

Thanks for the reply Doreen. I'm the same as you, no taste buds. My throat is still sore too and I'm just hoping that it doesn't decide to go to my chest as I have asthma. By the way haven't had hubby's cholesterol checked lately as he decided to eat what I eat. He does cheat once in a while with multigrain toast with raspberry jam and peanut butter, but it is rarely that he does. He isn't really over wieght but he was retaining water since his bypass and that is gone. All the doctor was giving him was water pills and it wasn't working also he is a a/c and refrigeration mechanic and says he had heck of a time running up and down from roof tops or other places to go all the time. I took him off the water pills and the potassium pills also and he even feels better and more energy. We eat at least between 3 to 5 servings of veggies with our meals and he isn't even bugging for desserts lol. With his cholesterol problem can he still have the odd dessert within reason and what about potatoes or rice just for him? I find the rare time he does have a mulligan or whole wheat toast with raspberry jam and peanut butter, something he has always liked. I thought I would miss the pasta but funny I don't really. I do get the odd spoonful of peanut butter and slowly nibble at it. I have sort of turned away from my morn. one cup of java, but wait till the bug is over and it may come back. I only drink one cup in the morn. and sometimes don't finish it, (no sugar) My real weakness is cappuccino no sugar, with skim milk, but love cinnamon on it and I mean cinnamon. I'm thankful that I inherited the good cholesterol that my body makes. The only meat that still gives me cramps is beef and so we eat very little of eat, chicken, pork, me love fish and extra lean hamburger for meatballs with spaghetti squash. Hope you get better soon too........and you will lose the weight and inches just keep on going with the woe and I'll check in on you every so often lol