View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Sat, Sep-06-03, 10:35
Whoosh me baby!

Plan: Atkin's
Stats: 276/258/180 Female 66 inches
BF:Yep, gots to go
Progress: 19%

My friends at work give me a bad time on a continual basis. On one side-they complement me on the loss, and on the other they pick on my diet plan. "You need more carbs for your brain to function properly. We worry about you." Blah..blah...blah. I just come back with something snappy, or thank them for caring and do what I want. Truthfully, they've only known me fat and I don't think they know what to do with the incredible shrinking Neener! (as I've been dubbed at work)
Anyway, since you only get two meals, I'd take a late breakfast and focus on eggs and meat, and then an early dinner with proper LC choices. You can fill in early morning and late evening with dorm fridge friendly foods like cheese sticks, pepperoni sticks, nuts, berries, jerky etc. Microwave popcorn isn't terrible once you are past induction and share it with a few friends.
Peer pressure stinks, but someday everyone needs to learn how to step above it and truly be their own person. They will eventually respect you more for it.
Good luck!