View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sat, Sep-06-03, 09:32

Plan: atkins
Stats: 171.5/163.5/155 Female 70 inches
BF:
Progress:
Unhappy Lets try this again....

Well, hello all u awesome people Over the second half of the summer i started atkins. I did awesome! But now im back at the University of Illinois and i must say im having a very very hard time keeping to my good eating habits. I have been too afraid to weight myself these last couple weeks but i know ive gained atleast 5 lbs back. Ive pretty much given in to drinking beer, eating high carb snacks and so on. After last night, I woke up this morning disgusted w/ myself and how ive lost all sense of atkins. So, im going to get back on the track. Does this mean that i should really start over, get back on induction for atleast 2 weeks? I never really left induction (unless u count bingin of alcohol and carbs here at college...jk). My problem is that when i was at home, my family was very supportive of my diet and didnt tempt me. Here, my friends think its dumb and say "oh u can eat this snack, it wont hurt u.." and so on and i am dumb enough to listen even tho i know better. I also worked out almost every day this summer cause i love it. Here, ive done it a few times but never really made time for it. THAT WILL SOON CHANGE!!! Also, im going to cut out alot of partying (hey, U of I was voted 4th biggest party school in the nation lol) so i wont have the carbs from beer.......so now......HELP ME!! i need the help of some awesome atkin/low carbers to keep me sane and on this eating plan. W/ my meal plan, im allowed 2 meals a day. And its the school cafeteria so i dont always have the best options...what are some easy things i can serve myself (big fan of tuna and mayo cause they have that daily)? ANY SUGGESTIONS WILL BE GREAT....i just wanna get back to that feeling i had the first day of school this year when all my friends saw how much weight i lost over the summer and said "WOW U LOOK AWESOME!"
Sponsored Links