View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Fri, Sep-05-03, 11:10

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 280/235/160 Female 5'8"
BF:
Progress: 38%

You didn't mention whether you are taking any medications...? Many meds that aim to keep us 'healthy' prevent or seriously slow down weightloss.

Do you take your supplements? Is your body getting all the nutrients it requires to function at top performance?

My personal view point on your menu is that you are doing wonderfully. You're lucky you LIKE veggies, lol. It's a daily struggle for me to get my entire 3 cups included in my meals. The smoked sausage can definately be a hidden carb time bomb, so watch them, but otherwise it looks wonderful. Perhaps try adding in a lil olive oil or butter when you cook your meals to add the fat. Drop the half and half and do a bit of heavy cream instead. Also, you mentioned being at about 30 carbs after counting veg/egg/cheese etc. Is this where you want to be? Regardless, your meal choices are superb in the great scheme of things.

I would venture to say your lack of loss could definately hinge on something unrelated to the common induction (ie meds, yeast, a food intolerance, etc). I had to cut out nearly all my cheese to move the scale to my liking. I hated it.. still do at times, lol - but it was worth it to me.

Good luck to you!