View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Fri, Sep-05-03, 09:56

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 164/163.1/135 Female 5'2"
BF:don't know
Progress: 3%
Default Thanks

I know this is what I need to do to bring back my self esteme and feel better physically. I can't believe I fell off. I was doing so good. I still have this darn stomach though, but it was starting to get smaller.
I have spent most my past years hanging with my friends cooking and drinking in the winter months and then camping and fishing and of course having a few of the (devil) beer!!!!! I couldn't believe it when I stepped on the scale on August 13th. I'm 5'2" and the scale read 150! I about choked! That is when I started Atkins. I'm one of those people that if I don't see a change in a short period of time I quit. Figure I can't do it. This diet gives me those results that I need to start with. Problem is changing my habits with the friends. It is the hardest thing actually. I cave in when I'm with them. I had a heart to heart discussion with them Monday night and they never understood how hard this is for me until now. They have decided to give me a little support this time around. Thank goodness. Well, thanks a ton for your support and welcoming me to this great group. I hope to be a help to others here also!

xcarbqueen