View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Fri, Sep-05-03, 08:15
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 281/243.2/160 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 31%

I follow Atkins and things are going well. I do recall my first shopping expedition at our local supermarket and Wal-Mart. I made the comment to my husband about how much excess there is. I remember telling someone that the candy in the check out line and all the other processed junk out there just looks shiny and colorful. I was explaining how I do not have cravings and that all that stuff catches my attention, but now it just looks like decoration on the shelves. Like people have stated none of that is worth feeling crappy and carrying extra weight, moderation here and there is one thing, but after the weight is lost!

I do believe that as LC'ers produce more of a demand, the supply will follow. Regardless of the years Dr. Atkins and his associates have under their belts, we are moving to change a huge tidal wave of how our society approaches their personal food choices, diet and health. Too many industries are involved to just move aside and let the 'right choices' prevail. When you're effecting industries bottom lines, it's an entirely different ball game.

We lose nothing by requesting to see more low carb products, the more people do, the more we will see them readily available. Not just at GNC stores.

Just my 2 cents
C