View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Mon, Apr-02-01, 13:03

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 183/143/140
BF:
Progress: 93%
Default Yeppers A Pretty Happy Woman Here!

Thanks everyone, just had to let you all know...the excitment was too much to hold in....hehehe...

You got it Karen, I love low carbing and will always be eating this way.....

Best thing I ever did for myself...and this one is truly for myself and no one else!

Hey Rachel I didn't even know they were stretch pants! I had to be told that they were, they fit just like regular pants except much more comfortable!

Nice to hear from you Doreen, hey girl sounds like your feeling a bit better? You can do it, heck if I can do it, I know you can do it.

Right on Sue, hated clothes shopping after kids (18 yrs and 20 now) so turned to grocery shopping you could say! It was too exciting yesterday...at first I was like, who am I trying to fool, but then when I saw the pants fitting and wow, what a fit! I'm that much more motivated like you wouldn't believe....Wendy is going to have a life again....Yippieeeeee!!!!!!

Hey Honest...I love your attitude already! Just keep that going hon and you will do it, and probably faster then a few months! ps. I too have been on a weekend retreat (Religous) and wow, it was truly an awakining to ones inner self....happy to hear you had a wonderful restful time

Take care eveyone ...Happy Day to you All

Wendy