#1   ^
Old Wed, Aug-15-01, 22:44

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 277/241.4/140 Female 5'4"
BF:???/???/Healthy!
Progress: 26%
Exclamation Ready to get started!!

Hi all...

I'm not sure if I've posted here before (major brain fade these days). If I have, please bear with me; if not, here goes:

Although I've known for a long time that I needed to make some changes, things weren't really clear until recently. Believe it or not, it happened when I was buying school clothes. No, not for my boys, but for me! I teach third grade and wanted some nice, professional-looking clothes for the upcoming school year.

Talk about depressing! I could find very few things that fit and that I liked. I seem to be dressing like my mother more and more. I'm only 40, and I'm certainly not ready to dress like an "old woman"! But...I know that at almost 280 lbs., there ain't gonna be too many cute clothes out there!

Anyway, I've been reading Dr. Atkins' book for awhile and decided that I'm going to get started tomorrow! I have exactly two weeks until school starts and have some free time to concentrate on what I need before I have to start worrying about what 20 third-graders need.

Gosh, this has been a long rambling letter. I didn't even know that I had so much to say. Thanks for "listening".

Any advice would be great!!

Lori
Sponsored Links