View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Thu, Sep-04-03, 13:59
Registered Member

Plan: My Own
Stats: 280/118/117.5 Female 5ft 5.25 in
BF:
Progress: 100%

This guy sounds like a real winner. Hah.

At a size 8, you are no where near excessively overweight, nor are you in any way endangering your health. If this piece of sh*t is calling you fat, and telling you to get down to an unrealistic 120 pounds, AND not praising you for your progress, he is doing so simply to control and dominate you.

He creates a void in your heart by making you feel worthless and inept, and he knows to fill this void you turn to him. He wants you seeking his validation. The goal of the game is to destroy you as a functional and independent entity, so you are forced to latch on to him tighter. The psychology behind this behavior is simple, if you are the weak one he feels like the strong one. It is a sick cycle in which he is brought up by bringing you down. He does this to you out of perceived worthlessness and insecurity; in a way he is projecting his feelings about himself on you.

These words may be hard for you to hear, but I want to be blunt and course to get your ear. Trust me, I have lived my life around people like this, and you will only ever feel good enough and at peace once he is gone. He won't change.