View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Thu, Sep-04-03, 12:11

Plan: Dr. Bernstein/Atkinish
Stats: 339/321/160 Female 68 inches
BF:????????
Progress: 10%
Question Eating Out ?

Hi and thanks again to everyone that has made me feel so welcome. I hope I don't make a pest out of myself with all of the questions and "I need a pep talk" requests I'm sure I'll be posting. Just thought I'd ask if anyone has a favorite restaurant and menu item that they can suggest. My husband and I eat out frequently and I'm racking my brain trying to think of places to go and what to order. We went to IHOP last night and that seems to be a good place since they serve breakfast all day. I ordered the chicken fajita omelete and tryed not to feel guilty about the cheese, sour cream and guacomole. This LCing is going to be a new mindset from everything I've always been brainwashed with. Anyway the omelete was very good and I was proud of my restraint when they brought the pancakes that go with it to the table. I just asked them to take them away and next time I'll remember to ask in the beginning not to bring them. My husband is trying to do this with me so that helps a whole lot.

One more ? Sorry if it's a little too graphic. Is diarrhea normal at first? I have always had irritable bowel syndrome and so loose stools are very common for me, but today (day 2) is worse. Maybe, just nerves from starting something new?

Thanks,
Deb
Sponsored Links