Old Thu, Sep-04-03, 09:01
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 166/153/140 Female 67 inches
BF:
Progress: 50%
Default Hello, Bonjour even

Hi Everyone,

I have been hovering around this forum for a while and thought it polite to introduce myself.

I am english and currently living in France, having also lived in Denmark and the USA.
I left the UK 10 years ago - but having travelled lots - I can tell you that NOWHERE do you find the wonderful wicked sense of humour of the Brits! So lovely and sarcastic and rude!!! Lavatory humour as my mum used to sigh as we all rolled around the dining table in stitches.

As you can imagine, following this diet in France can be hard! Only this morning, two huge bags of lush pastries were delivered to our coffee room. Pain chocolate (sounds kinky put like that..) the size of pillow, fresh baked praline buns etc.

BUT I was very good. 'Non Merci - I'm fine just with my boiled egg thank you..no really, I am'

Of course, my biggest downfall, and one of my favourite things in life, is red wine. Well what can a girl do? With fab bordeaux for under 2 quid, it would be rude not to drink it, really. I see it as integrating into society (actually, most french girls appear to think that more than an egg-cup a day makes you a lush, but whatever)

So, anyway, hello from me

Sponsored Links