View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Thu, Sep-04-03, 08:29

Plan: Generic LC with tweaks
Stats: 204/178/165 Female 72 inches
BF:
Progress: 67%
Default Why is he a bass player?

I mean, he's not a singer, you are. He's a bass player. What made him a bass player? Maybe God has different plans for us all? You don't make the same kind (exactly) of music; why is it necessary for you to eat (and even more importantly) to NEED the exact same food?

Your hair's different your eyes are different maybe you even have different blood types. Is it beyond comprehension that you have different metabolic requirements? Could his kidney support you (drop this argument if you're an exact match)? If not, why then must his diet?

I hate food zealots. Almost as much as I resent those people who give up meat and lose weight. Tried it. Didn't work. Got big ugly zits on my face, and I've seen some of those girls at the health food store who eat that way (I imagine, I don't actually know what they eat) with really BAD skin. My skin is happier now that I'm on LC. Gee--maybe my body is telling me something about what it needs? I want to walk in the local health food store and scream, "Some of you people need more red meat in your diet!!!"

But I don't.

It's always scary when we have to open our ideas up to new truth. Many of us spent a long time in that heath food sphere. But I just couldn't have tried it any harder. It doesn't work for everyone.