View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Thu, Sep-04-03, 06:24

Plan: IF +LC
Stats: 287/165/165 Female 66"
BF:
Progress: 100%

HCA does work - but you don't want to be taking it while LCing, it can interfere with ketosis. It helps mainly with carbohydrate metabolism, so it's pretty useless to us LCers. www.supplementwatch.com can give you more info on this particular one - there's also information in the Nutrition / Supplements forum.

As for the fat getting jiggly and mushy, yes, I've read it on numerous bodybuilding boards and off the hussman site. Here's the direct quote:

Quote:
Lastly, if you've been sedentary for a long time, your fat probably hasn't seen an ounce of circulation since high school. This causes your fat to turn thick and hard, or "blubbery" (yes, Scrabble fans, that is a word). Marine animals have this sort of fat deposit, called a "blubber lay". When you start working out consistently, some of you may find that your fat or cellulite becomes more like Jell-O initially. In whales (forgive me - this is not personal), increased activity also forces a change in circulation strategy so that there is increased blood flow near the body's surface. I suspect that this occurs in humans as well, so you may be a little "pink" for even hours after a good workout.

-Nat