View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Thu, Sep-04-03, 05:19

Plan: Atkins
Stats: // Female 62
BF:
Progress:

Six hours post workout, I am back in trace ketosis but still feeling horrendously bloated with uncomfortable breathing.

I did an extra 15 minutes of cardio and 6 sets of 15 reps very light abdominal work (seated crunches with light resistance on the relatively useless, sissy strength AbFit chair). It did not help the icky, bloated, hard-to-breathe feeling. I managed to eat 2.5 oz of chicken breast for another meal before bedtime and then had to quit because of the bloated, overstuffed feeling.

Oddly enough other than the bloating I feel pretty good, as good as it is possible to feel when you can't breathe very well. I have plenty of energy. I'm tempted to start the workout over again and do another circuit of weight training, but I know I shouldn't. I certainly will be hitting the stationary bike pretty hard tomorrow before breakfast, assuming I don't get hit too hard with DOMS. Right now I'm hardly sore at all.

I now hate and fear carbs more than ever. I've been dragging around feeling like I was force-fed an entire Chinese buffet for eight hours, and it majorly, majorly sucks. All this for one banana, one ounce of unsweetened cranberry juice and a quarter ounce of candy. This blows chunks, which is also what I've been feeling like doing for the last eight hours.

I HATE CARBS!!!!