View Single Post
  #43   ^
Old Wed, Sep-03-03, 12:22

Plan: atkins
Stats: 205/195/155 Female 5'8
BF:too much
Progress:

HEY everyone, glad to see new people here. I was off for the weekend and didn't go online at all.
lc was not my cup of tea this weekend... hubby made butter popcorn. you know my veggie count had been down and it was a good excuse to use some carbs... i ate a bowl FULL..... 2 nights in a row. not a cereal bowl, but thankfully not that big GREEN tupperware bowl either.... you know the one you share with the family. it was more a veggie serving bowl.. 2-3 cups but everything else was great.
went to dinner, actually late lunch w/ hubby 2 times Sat. had hamburger w/ cheese lettuce, tomato, pickle mustard NO BUN and gave hubby my fries. I ate his salad!!!
sun. when to steak house and had lunch size steak 6 oz. with salad ble cheese and veggies. more than enough food. i haven't weighed yet. trying to stick to 1 time a week. i used to weigh 3 -4x's a day. It's been hot here so water has been going down.
reading about the curse of drinking diet soda's and how it can affect your lcing so bbought DIET RITE tangerine, and grape .. helps with sweet cravings. plus i read a recipe for wings marinaded in orange soda. maybe i'll make them this week.
need to go to fitday.... i have no clue how many calories i'm eating but i bet if i measured and really paid attention the weight would melt off. gees i might have to stop eating after breakfast!!
Made a quiche w/ out crust this weekend with asaigo cheese and sausage gravy to be able to pack for breakfast at work. and grilled chicken for the week. great for these all day schedules!
angela WAY TO GO! A POUND IS A STICK OF BUTTER!! i love reading your post you are so encouraging and remember everyone. and know a little about everything. THANKS!
You know i think the pounds come off slower because were older and not as active but OFF is OFF