View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Wed, Sep-03-03, 11:37

Plan: Atkins and Sugarbusters
Stats: 237/201.5/170 Female 64 inches
BF:Still not sure...
Progress: 53%
Talking Hang in there girl.

You sound really frustrated. I cheated this last weekend, too. I had just had it. Back on plan 100% yesterday and today though.
Our buddy system will get us over this plateau.
I am just starting on Sugarbusters, and it seems to be going well...I think I will loose weight if I stick with it. Have you read this book? It is more like a diabetic diet- I think low carb and this combined is going to work really well...
I was reading your last post- is it true you are only eating 1200 calories a day? I thought we were supposed to stay around 10X your current weight. For you that would be about 1900-2000 calories. Is that correct? If so, your body might be in starvation mode. I bet it's really furstrating, because you have been so good!!! Eating so little and not loosing weight...
South beach has worked for some people, but it is a lot like Atkins, and if you're sick of meat, it might not be the best choice....
I'm here to support you. We're going to get through this. I'm going to get under 200, and you're going to get under 190. We can do this together!!!!!!!
I'm ready to set some goals and stick with them. I need to bring myself up to your level! (you go girl)
Let me know what I can do to help out- we'll get there!
fabmarta