View Single Post
  #25   ^
Old Wed, Sep-03-03, 00:16

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 237.6/229/135 Female 5'6''
BF:41/40/22
Progress: 8%
Lightbulb Hi Judi

Well, I think you are beautiful. Come on....you are 30 pounds overweight (according to your stats)...that isn't exactly close to being a blimp. Someone REALLY had the NERVE to ask your husband what he saw in you? Well, first, I could smack your hubby for TELLING you that, and second, I hope he promptly pummeled the a$$hole!!! WOW! The NERVE of some people. But, if this person was so shallow that all he sees is how skinny a person is, he's going to miss out on some good people in life. When I ask my husband (who has never seen me skinny except in pics) why he married me fat....and how he fell in love with me this way, he says, "Because you are the most wonderful, beautiful woman in the world." You know what...he might be biased on the beautiful thing.....but he dar sure knows how wonderful I am. lol Kidding!

I have had a hard time the last few days too. I am on this induction and I thought the weight should be sliding off like crazy...well, it isn't!I have lost 5 1/2 pounds and am waiting, waiting, waiting for a MIRACLE! Last night, I put a little BBQ sauce on the ribs I grilled outside. I didn't feel bad at ALL. Because I haven't cheated once. And, I was feeling frustrated. I knew if I didn't do something, I was going to really mess up!!

I have tried to get KetoSticks here for more than a week and this stupid country....ARGH! It's impossible to get so many things IMMEDIATELY. So, I haven't even known if I am even IN ketosis. I know it is a crutch, but I need it right now. So, I know EXACTLY how you feel!!!

You are on your way Judi. And this isn't about other people or what they think....it's about YOU YOU YOU!!! I resent going out and seeing all this tin women, but I recognize that it's different genetics. What can I do? I figure I am smarter and better educated then most of them....so it makes me happy again! hehe. Not nice, but I have to laugh at myself sometimes!

I got some info on Davinci Syrups. Here you go. Maybe you can get some info from the one in Berlin???

Thanks again for your e-mail and interest in Torani. You may contact
the following wholesale distributors in your area to inquire about
purchasing Torani. If you do not wish to purchase wholesale quantities, you may also inquire with these distributors about possible retailers in
your area:

Coffeemamas Kaffeerosterei GmbH i.G. 49-30-247-222-25 Knesebeckstraße 76 10623 Berlin

Dionysos 49-621-718-5808 Birkenauer Str. 7 68309 Mannheim,

OK...gotta go to my language course this morning. Back at 10:45 and will write more then!!!

Char