View Single Post
  #24   ^
Old Tue, Sep-02-03, 13:59

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 180/120/130 Female 5"3
BF: ?
Progress: 120%

hi char and dana,
well it is so nice to talk to people that really understand how hard it is to be overweight in a different country... in berlin there are not as many fat people as in southern germany, especially among the girls in their 20s & 30s, my friend has four kids including 1 yr. old twins, she is 5"10 and weighs 140, we went jeans shopping today and she wears a 4!!! i felt horrible, i was not used to this. i came from texas where men are polite and call you pretty and make you feel attractive and even other women compliment you. here i have been stared at, and even a very good friend of my husband asked him "what do you see in her?" i am so sick and tired of being one of the fattest people wherever i go, i used to be strong and self confident and now i do not even recognize myself!

as you can see from this post i am a bit down today, i am so totally not motivated and have been this way for about a week, i am eating so much crap and cannot seem to stop... i think it is because i have not been able to work out because of the stupid broken toe...

thanks guys for letting me wallow in self pity, i will be better tomorrow

lots of hugs,
judi