View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Mon, Sep-01-03, 19:58

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 238/234/175 Female 5' 10"
BF:
Progress: 6%
Default Wally has been found!!!!

I had just finished posting my story when I heard my DH hollering for our golden retriever Benny. Benny would not come up to the house, he was down by the horse barn and would not listen to DH. So DH went to investigate and he saw Wally hiding behind some stored stuff (junk to me, treasure to DH!). DH had been mowing some tall grass near the pond so I don't know if he scared Wally up or what but I am sooo happy he is safe and sound! He looks filthy. Wally is a long hair tuxido cat and his "little white gloves" look like he has been working pretty hard! But he is his arrogent little self. He has the look on his little black face like "what is the big deal!" Don't you just love how cats can cop an attitude. I just wonder where he spent the night, spooky with all the geese and other wildlife around here. When we walked the cornfield earlier we saw so many different spots where the deer have been bedding down. I wonder if Wally encountered any on his adventure? We adopted Wally about three years ago. The HS thought someone may have lost him over the Thanksgiving holiday because that was when he was found. He was about 7 months old and declawed and neutured. He is a beautiful cat and I can't imagine why someone would go through all of the expense of declawing and neuturing and then get rid of him. That is why they thought he was lost by someone visiting or something. Their loss has been my gain.

Thank you all for your posts! I know this was not about weightloss but I always know there is someone who cares on this site no matter what it is about! God Bless you all!