View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Sep-01-03, 18:12

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 327/271/200 Male 5' 10"
BF:Less Than Before!
Progress: 44%
Talking Here A Stall, There A Whoosh, Breaking through 300 !!!

I have stalled twice so far, once for almost 3 weeks, and again for about two weeks most recently. Thanks to all from Triple Digits who offered support through my first stall. That was distressing. The second stall did not wig me out as much.

After about two months, and roughly 27 pounds, I am about to break through the 300 pound barrier!

I cut out the salads for lunch, going back to deli meat rollups with cream cheese in the middle and I had a DOUBLE WHOOSH week!

All of a sudden I lost 2 pounds one day, 2 more the next, and another the day after!!!

Typical day:

Breakfast = 3 eggs fried or scrambled, with pepper jack or some other cheese, and with or without green salsa.

Lunch = generally deli meat rollups or leftover meat from dinner the night before

Snacks: One a day - usually a quarter cup raw almonds or pecans as snacks or two stalks of celery with cream cheese.

Dinner = steak, chicken, or pork chops, vegetable, simple salad, blue cheese or ranch dressing.

I continue to enjoy NOT BEING HUNGRY. You gotta love a diet like that!

Gotta love the atkins recipes too !!! My wife is such a great cook. She enjoys playing with the new recipes!
Sponsored Links