View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Mon, Sep-01-03, 14:31

Plan: don't know yet
Stats: 208/195/135 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress:

So you haven't gained weight in the five weeks since quitting smoking?

I seldom have food cravings. I'm not one of those people who gains weight from eating too much. I gained all my weight from 4 pregnancies. However, I am one of those people who eats almost nothing. My biggest problem with this diet is remembering to eat, and forcing myself to make something.

I typically eat one meal a day that's balanced and I eat pretty regular portions then. And I'm not generally a snacker, so having food in the house for the rest of the family is no problem. But of course, the problem is that the rest of the day, my body thinks its starving to death. So although I'm not actually gaining because I eat so little, what I do eat, my body stores. Just hung around the same weight for years like that.

Point being, all my cravings are going to come from the nicotine when I quit. Oh, and then of course, there's Pepsi. That's the other thing that kills my diet, and its a big one.

Think I better wait till I at least get used to the diet before I try to quit. You didn't do both at the same time, did you?

Jean