View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Mon, Sep-01-03, 11:01

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 258/251/130 Female 64
BF:
Progress:

I don't want food to make me feel guilty anymore (usually eating too much food is what would cause guilt in the past). I guess that's why I prefer Protein Power. I just try to stay within my carb limit and continue to eat veggies and not only eat less nutritious carbs. I do sometimes have potato or lite bread, but not more than 10g of it at a time. I just stay within my carb count. I like being able to be free to eat what I want within carb count because I think it will keep me from "cheating" even when I do reach my goal weight. Having the permission to have a little sugar or white flour keeps me from feeling deprived from it and going out and having something more than I would really want when in a rebelious mood or when I reach goal weight. I also would rather have 5c worth of a dove promise than of sugar free chocolate that is full of sugar alcohol which is discounted in net carbs but does affect blood sugar and causes discomfort. And since I give myself permission for this - there is no cheat and no guilt.

A happy, guilt-free me.