#1   ^
Old Mon, Apr-02-01, 04:37

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 183/143/140
BF:
Progress: 93%
Talking

Hi All,

Well I had a wonderful April Fools day. I went to Newmarket to spend some time with a sister. We had lunch together and then I walked around the mall while she had a bit of work to do.

She works at a Womens Clothing store so naturally I started looking around.

Now, I must tell you all, I haven't bought new clothes in at least five yrs. Everytime I went in to a fitting room with something I would always come back out disappointed and leave empty handed.

Not this day. I noticed some stretch jeans (I have not worn jeans in five yrs!). My sister started me on a size 12 and I am normally a 14 - 16. 12 were too BIG!!! I ended up with a size 8!!! Now I know they are stretch jeans but still a size 8??? Totally freaked me out.

I didn't stop there either. I went into another store which I don't normally shop at (Clothing stores were pretty tabue to me) and ended up coming out with another pair of pants at a size 9!!! (They too are a stretch pant).

I am so very very happy. Never did I give it a thought I would be coming home with some new clothes and thank god I did, as I have no inbetween clothes while losing this weight and started noticing the crotch of my pants that I wear now hanging and driving me crazy.

Have to let you all know, I'm a rooster collector too and of course came home with a few of them too!

What a day though, I noticed my neck all blotchy due to the excitement LOL.

Also I have forgotton to mention lately that if anyone remembers I had a bad habit of eating snacks through the night when I wake up. Well, good news...I don't snack anymore. When I get up through the night, (this of course is still happening), I get a drink of water and go back to sleep no problem. Now that is something, as I have been midnight snacking for years!!!

Wendy

Sponsored Links