Old Sun, Aug-31-03, 19:40
Forum Moderator

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 235/135/135 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitt
i just want to say this is my first time to a forum and the lady really chewed me out because my profile was confusing.. well first of all .. i am serious and and i was confused on how to change my profile..once i entered in my numbers i didnt know how to change them when i realized i put the wrong numbers in the wrong place.. i sure hope not everyone is that mean to a new person on the forum.. someone like her makes me not want to even get on this web site postings.. i am serious and looking for answers and i get a reply like ..i thought that was not very nice.. i dont appreciate being called a troll.. i dont even know what you are talking about.

Hi Pitt,

Unfortunately we do get "trolls" - people who are not serious about weight loss and just wish to cause trouble - posting here from time to time. If you go back and reread Tofi's post, you'll see that she was asking you to change your stats so we could establish you are not a troll. She did not call you a troll.

Calling her "mean" is getting dangerously close to flaming. I'm sorry you were so upset by her post, but being rude back does not help matters.

I wish you every success.

Rosebud