View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Sun, Aug-31-03, 15:09

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 266/240/170 Male 67
BF:
Progress: 27%

i cant belive this...

thing is now im worried about staying on the atkins... because of the writing techniques of these journalists.

The thing that really pisses me off is thatyou see everyday these people who dont understand how being overweight can make life alot different and regard us as "those silly fat people who will do anthing to justify their fried egg and bacon in the morning."

I actually put on weight on an all fruit diet, and am on atkins under doctors orders!!!

If these journalists and "experts" are so easy to bash the diet, why dont they find a way that they consider is acceptable, scientifically backed up and most importantly WORKS.

I remember going to see a dietition and she said "you have to lay off the cakes" i replyed "i dont eat cakes or sugary things im not keen on them" and proceded to relay my diet at the time (cerial in the mornin, sandwich for lunch, meat and veg for dinner) and when that baffled the dietition i could not belive what i heard next, she said "no no... you THINK you dont eat sugary things but you do... you just choose not to remember them" i was insulted as she had just walloped all of my hard work.

i cant remember what my point was.. so i think i'll end here