#2   ^
Old Sun, Aug-31-03, 13:19
Registered Member

Plan: Aaisier Zuccarum Plan
Stats: // Female 52
BF:
Progress: 34%

Hi Tony

First off, congrats on the great results from induction! I too have lost 15#'s and tomorrow is day 14. I done Atkins 3 yrs ago losing 80 #'s or so. I can remember that happening to me and it wasn't but another week before the pounds started whooshing off again.
First off, there are a few ways to look at it to keep your spirits high.
Most people on any other diet/plan, lose 15#'s in about 7 weeks. So in two weeks, its remarkable. So check that off on your list, "I must be on the right plan for me." Secondly, if you wasn't doing the Atkins plan right now, you'd have no success, right? You are on a road to progress, not perfection. Thirdly, take yourself a trip to the grocery store, pick up a ten pound sack of taters, and a 5# sack. Then have a reality check. That is what you've lost off your body in 2 weeks. Lastly, overall, how do you feel? Sleep better? More energy? Less cravings?
I think you are doing great and just need a little pick me up. So go pick up those taters and give yourself a pat on the back and know that soon you'll need a shopping cart to add up what you've lost in taters