View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Aug-31-03, 11:51

Plan: Atkins Diet
Stats: 189/164/135 Female 5' 4"
BF:don't know
Progress: 46%
Default anybody else with this problem?

i'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but i thought maybe it was. if it's not then i guess it'll be moved.

i'm just curious if anyone else has flat feet. i have the flatest feet i have ever seen. i have no arch what so ever. from the research i have done i think i have what they call plantar fasciitis but i have never asked a doctor about it.

when i run the middle of my feet where the arch is supposed to be hurts but goes away. once i start walking after i stop running my feet hurt so bad. even if i don't run and i just walk, after a little bit my feet start to hurt. i tell myself to keep going and maybe the pain will go away but it doesn't until i stop. sometimes the pain is so unbareable that i have to stop and sit down for a couple seconds to take the pressure off my feet so they can get relief.

during my research i realized that all doctors tell you to do is wear insols and supports in your shoes. i've tried this and they are uncomfortable and don't work. i've tried taping around the middle of my foot where the arch is supposed to be and that doesn't work either.i was thinking about buying one of those night time boots that you wear when you sleep for this condition but they are so expensive.

i've tried many different sneakers and the only one's that i can wear that don't bother my feet from the instant i put them on are Saucony. i have trouble even finding other types of shoes that don't have high arches so they don't bother my feet.

i play softball and it is really bothersome because i run for a little bit and when i stop i'm in so much pain. everytime i do any type of exercise i know i'm going to have pain but i just tough it out.

i know i'm never going to have an arch in my foot but if anyone has this problem or can give me suggestions on what to do to at least allieviate some of the pain that would be great. thank you in advance.

*~*candi*~*
Sponsored Links