View Single Post
  #41   ^
Old Sun, Aug-31-03, 07:52
Registered Member

Plan: Thin for Good/Atkins combo
Stats: 150/140.5/120 Female 5'1"
BF:
Progress: 32%

Congratulations Angela!!! Good for you, staying clean and making progress.

I was clean until last night. got 60 of 90 pages of heavy medcal stuff read, and then relaxed with a glass of wine (vacation started) That led me to the chips DH brought home for a treat (he always does that) I also finished off the chicken wings I made. The wings are so high in calories. Anyway I put it all into fit day and had 3000calories with 61 net carbs. won't get on the scale today, but I'm going to follow my appetite today and eat only when I'm hungry. That's enough calories for 2 days for me. I'm not upset, maybe a little disappointed, but that 140 will be there in a day or two and I still intend to make 139 by next friday. We are heading up to a favorite vacation spot this morning. Taking our bikes along (hopefully I won't fall off again). DH will definately bring his HC snacks and wine. I'll have to steel my resolve or maybe pickup some veggies and dip for late night noshing.
Hi Joan... great to have you with us. We need all the help we can get. Just know that we thoroughly intend to succed even if it is 1# a month (in the downward direction of course).

I will be back tommorrow night so have a wonderful weekend and keep up the good work.
Connie