View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Sun, Aug-31-03, 02:46
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 190/188/150 Female 5 feet 8.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 5%

The only problem that I see with Weight Watchers is the room to binge if you're a carb addict (and I know that has already been mentioned here). But look at it this way. . . it's kind of like being an alcoholic (sorry for the harsh comparison. . . my brother used to be one!). You can't tell an alcoholic. . Oh, ok. . part of your recovery includes being able to have one to two beers a day. . that's gonna turn into a twelve pack a day! With carb addicts that's what two cookies or one candy bar turns into. . . there's too much room, at least for someone like myself, to mess up. I dont know if this is the case for you but this was SO much better for me in that it broke me of my sweet tooth and I dont ever worry that I "wont be able to stop" after one bite of anything. . . usually I'm wanting to stop but I know I have to eat MORE with Atkins. . . .I never thought Id see the day when I WASNT hungry. Make a list of pros and cons that are pertinent to YOUR lifestyle. . . writing things down can help put things into perspective a bit easier! Good luck!