View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Sun, Aug-31-03, 00:00

Plan: Low Carb
Stats: 417/213/117 Female 62
BF:
Progress: 68%

Weight Watchers is another fantastic diet. If I wasn't a complete carb addict I'd be doing it right now. There is also a lot of support out there for WW and the point system is kind of fun once you get the hang of it. I've done WW 3 times and I never last more than 2 months because of course you are still eating bread and things like that. Now if you are a true carb addict this will only continue the cravings. You can only get rid of the cravings by not eating those things. So on WW I was still miserable 24 hours a day b/c I was always craving. On Atkins, after the first 2 weeks of doing it totally cheat free the cravings were gone so now I don't even feel as if I am on a diet. It's just mostly a breeze. WW wasn't like that for me b/c it did not relieve me of the cravings. It all boils down to...are you a carb or sugar addict? If you are then diets like Atkins or some of the others that cater to this problem will be better for you. If not, then by all means try WW but you have to decide what your exact problem is first so you can get the right solution.