View Single Post
  #28   ^
Old Sat, Aug-30-03, 23:25

Plan: atkins
Stats: 354/233/200 Male 5 ft 11 in
BF:YES
Progress: 79%

I think women do get it worse then men but i think that there is alot of discrimination against overweight poeple men and women. Just the other day i had some teenager yell at me while i was riding my bike 5 miles to work. he yelled "you NEED to be on that bike fatt*ss!!" it's a long story but basically i caught up to him and he wasn't so vocal then. I do notice that now that i've lost 102 pounds that i do get alot more attention from people. I guess that was one of the reasons i wanted to lose weight in the first place. I mean i thought to myself I want to look good, I want people to notice me and be nice to me. Isn't that at least a big part of why we all want to lose weight? Yes i want to live longer and be healthier but that is second to looking good. I know it's shallow but it's hard not to feel this way in the society we live in. I even find myself seeing someone who is extremly obese and thinking, well if they really wanted to lose weight they could do it, i did and am,but then i think well not everyone knows about LC or if they do they don't believe it works. I want to run over to them and tell them about atkins and exercising but that would be rude.
I know i am rambling on so i will go now. I think i had a point in there somewhere but i am tired and can't remember what it was.Goodnight all.

Jon