View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sat, Aug-30-03, 17:17

Plan: South Beach
Stats: 151/148/125 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 12%
Default Has anybody NOT cheated the entire time on the WOL...?

I was just wondering if anybody has NOT cheated. Or maybe not cheated in a really long time? I see those lil cheat free things...So what do you all exactly consider a cheat? I havent had anything that isnt legal my entire time on Atkins. Maybe had a lil too much of something that IS legal (coughchocolatemouseecough). But never really bad. Maybe Im just lucky! I live in a house with 9 other people who arent LCing, so the temptations are always there...Skinny feels so much better than any high carb food could ever taste though. My mom is now wanting me to eat more *normal* on the weekends, and not be so strict. I dunno though....The other day I made some Ketogenic Bread and did it wrong so 1/2 was cooked and 1/2 wasnt. Really doughy, the way I used to eat bread...And I took a lil bite...and another lil bite...and I felt myself losing it. That out of control feeling like, I NEED to have this NOW. Am I insane or has anyone else felt this way? I put the bread away though and didnt have anymore.
Sponsored Links